Run: 1103 Hare: Aru Venue: Sunway Semenyih Cohares: Munster, Guitarman
There was a last minute change and Aru graciously agreed to set this run at the dusty runsite at Sunway Semenyih.
Again the Temerloh celebration run pulled some of the regulars away. So at the start of this run there were only about twenty going in through the usual in-trail which turned right just before the flats.
The papers winded down to the stream where the first check was laid. Though there were some senior experienced hashers, Dipstick, SK, Joachim, leading the way, it took about 15-20 mins to break this check about 50 metres from the checkpoint.
From here the trail went up and down, keeping in sight the high tension wires on the left. After the turn, the trail went past the three ponds which each had a different coloured water.
The long home trail was all on road through the usual out trail pass the flats. The last out in 1hr 45mins.
Two new boots, Mary and Sharon, were welcomed.
On On at the restaurant nearby which was three tables affair.
(pictures will be uploaded later)
Next Run: No 1104 Date: 13/09/2014 Hare: Joachim Venue: Hash Heritage Taman Tun (TTDI)
Directions: GPS - N3 8.587; E101 38.013
1. Take Jalan Damansara towards Taman Tun Dr Ismail (TTDI).
2. When you come to the toll (Sprint Highway), take the toll plaza on the left towards TTDI.
3. After paying the RM1 toll, drive towards TTDI and turn right at the 2nd traffic light into Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad. You will see Pizza Hut on your right.
4. Drive straight along this road, with shops on both sides, passing 2 sets of traffic lights. You will see VADS Building (former IBM Tower) further down the road, on your right.
5. Drive straight on to the end of the road, Trellises apartment is on your left and Kiara Green on your right.
6. Turn left into Changkat Abang Haji Openg.
7. Site is up small driveway on left (look out for HLH4 signs here) after approximately 200m.
View Bukit Kiara / TTDI Runsites in a larger map