25th Anniversary Run



21 July 2018



Thank You



ON ON

Caution

Some contents in this site may not be suitable to some immature minds

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Mr Turner Brown

A skinny little guy goes on his first hash run as a guest. Arriving at the 2nd check, he finds himself all alone and not knowing what to do, he takes a breather. Soon he hears footsteps, turning around he comes face to face with a huge tough looking seasoned hasher who says "On On". But the skinny guy just looks at the hasher. The seasoned hasher, noticing this guy starring at him, stops and says "6 foot 7, 220 lbs, 8 inches, Turner Brown."

Hearing this, the skinny guy falls down. The hasher quickly kneels down to help him and asks "Whats wrong with you?" In a weak voice, the little guy says, "What what EXACTLY did you say to me?

The big sized hasher says, "I saw the curious look and figured I'd just give you the answers to the questions everyone always asks me. I'm 6 feet 7 inches tall, I weigh 220 pounds, I have a 8-inch cock and my name is Turner Brown."

The small guys says, "Turner Brown?! ... Whew, Thank God! I thought you said, "Turn around!"

ON ON

No comments:

Post a Comment